Come out and enjoy a fun day on the links as you support a great cause. The Scramble for a Cure will be held April 19th at 1pm at the Hejaz Golf Course. To support or register for the event click on C3 Golf Registration.
Shotgun start at 1pm, Lunch will be provided and it is Caspian’s choice format.
Top 10 reasons why we are excited to be Riding to Maine for the Dempsey Challenge!
10. We love to ride! And we are C8z
9. We ride because today we can, and it is a ride that EVERYONE can do beginner, novice, ex-pro, retired, and especially for those cycling enthusiasts who really want to make an impact on the community!
8. Community Involvement and being able to give charities that help others heal.
7. DID I MENTION FALL FOLIAGE?!!
6. You really can wear a costume if you would like
5. You meet amazing people.
4. An experience you will never forget and that will forever change you
3. We ride for those who are going through Cancer, Survived it, and are positive roll models for others, and they are our loudest proudest dearest and biggest cheerleaders.
2. CAN I HEAR YA say LOBSTAH!!!
1. To be able to say it again…… “WOW! WHAT A RIDE!”